Pizza on Ciabatta

Thursday, April 28, 2011
I loved everything about this recipe when  I saw it. I stole this from How Sweet It Is, like a lot of the recipes I have tried. But it's the highest form of flattery I believe=)


This pizza was soo good and really easy. I love how flexible the recipe is. You can honestly do anything with it. It's nice that you can skip the dough step of pizza making. And it's definitely a step up from frozen pizza.


I can't wait to try this again, but I'm definitely going to expand on it. New flavors and maybe try a spin on buffalo chicken dip?? I have a major obsession with buffalo chicken dip and I really don't show it enough on this blog.


Pizza on Ciabatta
Idea from How Sweet It Is

Your choice of baguette type bread (I used ciabatta)
Pizza sauce
Shredded cheese
Toppings of your choice

Method: Preheat oven to 350. Slice baguettes in half, lay on baking sheet, and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes so bread can get crispy. Remove bread, add toppings, and place back in the oven for 10 minutes. Broil for 1 minute to get cheese brown and bubbly.

4 comments:

  1. Don't you adore her blog? I'm a fan too.

    The pizza looks great! It's always nice to have some quick and easy dinner ideas so you don't have to resort to takeout or something frozen!

    - Maggie

  1. Oh that looks so good! I love ciabatta and I love pizza so of course this is the best idea ever! Can't wait to try it out- i know my 2 yr old will agree! thanks for stopping by yesterday so I could find your blog. I am following you now!

  1. Emily said...:

    Oooh a ciabatta pizza sounds so good right now!

  1. Sherry, this pizza looks so delicious and I love that you used ciabatta bread for it! Such a creative and yummy idea! Thanks for sharing. You have a beautiful blog and I'm going to explore more of your recipes! :)

Post a Comment